PROPERTY WEB DESIGN FOR SHELDON BOSLEY
Sheldon Bosley Knight are a firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors. They assist with residential, rural and commercial property sales and lettings, planning and architectural services, property valuations, surveys and estate management.
The property web design was to ensure each Department’s main service was easily accessible from the home page.
For the website we built in custom features:
- Energy certificate generator – allowing team members to input the energy digits into the property management software, with the website producing an energy certificate by using the figures to locate the markers.
- Google map override – team members can move the map marker displayed by Google maps for poorly registered postcode locations or off-road land or commercial properties.
Internal company message board- allowing team members to login and post internal news and reports.
- Street view toggle – allowing team members to turn on or off the Google street view tab, as and when needed.
- Property Shortlist – allows customers to create an account and save a property shortlist or just save them for the duration of their browser session.
- What would you like to do next? – a system of interlinks inviting users to remain on the website or get in contact.
MOBILE PROPERTY WEB DESIGN
For the mobile version of the Sheldon Bosley Knight website, we focussed on the property search functionality; working on the idea that users may be more likely to be searching property or finding information from sale boards when they are out and about.
The mobile site has a direct call function and a direction function via Google maps to help you search on the move.
To view the website please visit: